You are here
Identifying resources, skill sets and training needs that may have been overlooked.
Whilst much of governance is about controls and safe-guards – often it is the lack of knowledge or understanding of Drupal itself that leads to poor-practice or inconsistent use
Before engaging in any editor, designer or Drupal Training we seek to ensure we fully understand the business needs and equally importantly make sure we know a good deal of background information of your team. In doing so we seek information around:
Drupal users general background
- Do you understand the concept of data-drive websites?
- Do you, have you ever built data-driven sites before?
- Have had any experience of content-editing via a Content Management System (CMS)?
- If the answer to the previous question was ‘Yes’ then which one(s), Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, bespoke etc?
We ask individuals to rate their expertise on a whole variety of skills e.g. How would you rate your expertise in authoring HTML? (0- none, 1-beginner, 2-intermediate, 3-advanced, 4-expert, 5-guru)
Reccommended Drupal training courses
This fact-finding and 'getting to know' exercise helps us match your team to one of our extensive Drupal Training Programme covers:
- Fast track courses to get everyone up to speed
- Deep dives to improve knowledge in specific topic areas
- Innovation sessions (based on real world scenarios)
- 1:1 mentoring
- Drupal Bootcamps
If we're training 5 or more people, running sessions in-company is often the most cost effective solution.
Talk to i-KOS, let us talk to your editors and contributors, let us assess how your CMS is being used and plan a governance and training package to protect your brand and improve the editor experience